Flexicell, a Pearson Packaging Systems company, helps high volume manufacturers and distributors primarily in the food and beverage industry to automate their secondary packaging processes. As a pioneer in its field, Flexicell has extensive expertise in the design, manufacture and integration of robotic solutions for picking, packing and palletizing applications. As part of Pearson Packaging Systems, Flexicell supports the entire end-of-line including erecting, packing, sealing, palletizing and full line integration.
We are looking for a Controls Engineer to join our team.
In this position, you will design and develop all aspects of electrical control systems for end-of-line packaging machinery. You may be responsible for the installation and technical support of Robot and PLC based hardware and software. Qualified candidates will be familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures in the field of Electro-Mechanical equipment design and manufacture.
- Responsible for the installation and technical support of PLC based hardware and software.
- Analyze project requirements and perform technical calculations supporting design including robotic and machine safety standards and electrical design requirements.
- Troubleshoot problems occurring during development, assembly, testing, or commissioning of Machinery.
- Support Sales, Project Management, Manufacturing and Assembly as required.
- Provide in field and phone support for Service related activities.
- Experienced in programing Allen Bradley Logix PLCs and PanelView Plus HMI’s
- Skilled in programming and troubleshooting FANUC robots
- Ability and desire to train and guide team members through the Engineering processes.
- Demonstrated ability to provide sound judgment and the ability to lead and organize cross-functional teams, in a professional manner.
- Exhibit ability to accept responsibility and accountability of new and varied assignments.
- Excellent technical, verbal communication, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
- Five years programming PLC, HMI, robots with Integration experience.
- RIA and electrical code knowledge.
- Travel required as needed to fulfill responsibilities. Up to 25%.
- Base Salary
- Earning potential DOE
- Top Tier Benefit Plan Including; Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, EAP
- 401K & Matching Contributions
If you are interested in this position, please send resume to Machelle Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org