Field Controls Technician
Flexicell is a Pearson Packaging Systems Company. Pearson, based in Spokane, WA, is searching for a Field Controls Technician to provide technical and programming phone and in-field support for new installations and existing equipment. This position specializes in troubleshooting programming, electrical and mechanical issues, and works with the engineering support staff to ensure all problems have been resolved. Additionally, the Field Controls Technician is responsible for preparing bill of materials (BOMs), programs and schematics that support the release of new projects. The ideal candidate lives in or near one of the following locations: Richmond, VA; Chicago, IL; Atlanta, GA; Houston, TX. The primary function of this position is field work with approximately 75% travel.
- Minimum Associates Degree in automation or robotics
- Proven experience with automated equipment, including motor control and servos
- Proven experience with Allen Bradley Logix PLCs, PanelView Plus HMIs and FANUC Robotics TPP
- Familiar with AutoCAD/Blueprint Reading (2D and 3D)
- Knowledge and understanding of basic engineering skills (math, science, etc.)
- Excellent technical, verbal communication, organizational and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to accept responsibility and accountability of new and varied assignments, and work independently under aggressive project delivery schedules
- Highly motivated with a strong work ethic
- Base salary + performance-based incentives
- Earning potential DOE
- Top-tier benefit plan including Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, EAP
- 401K with matching contributions
Pearson Packaging Systems and Flexicell are Equal Opportunity Employers.